The AutoWeir is designed to maximize floating solids concentration pick up in a tank or pit for supply to a Palin® sludge consolidation system. The principle design innovation is that it operates based on consolidator supply pump suction rate, as well as the liquid level in the tank/pit. As the liquid inside the AutoWeir is drawn down, the float lowers, allowing skimming of the tank/pit surface. Variations in the operating level of the tank/pit result in an automatic adjustment of the AutoWeir’s skimming level.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Adjustable Models ± 18 inches
- Fixed Position ± Four Inches
- Custom Designs Available
- Top, Bottom, and Side Suction
- Connections Optional
AutoWeirs are the most efficient way to pull floating solids from a system.
Click here for literature on AutoWeirs.
Floating AutoWeir (Patented)
The floating AutoWeir is an ALSI patented design to skim floating material in a recirculation tank/pit. It is placed on the top of the liquid in the tank/pit and removes paint sludge from the surface and operates based on the supply pump volume as well as the level of the liquid in the tank/pit.
The floating AutoWeir maintains the optimum skimming efficiency as operating levels change. It is equipped with several features that enhance the ability to remove contaminants without becoming clogged.
- Air operated grinder breaks up larger solids in the weir box.
- Air sparge to assist migration of floating solids inward.
- Low volume standard model: 15 – 20 GPM.
- High volume standard model: 250 – 300 GPM.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Vacuum hose.
Click here for literature for the Floating AutoWeir
Please contact us here.