We seek highly motivated people who take pride in quality workmanship and excel in the daily challenges of working on custom pieces of ALSI products. This position is for an experienced fabricator with strong print-reading/layout and MIG/TIG abilities.
This is a full-time position with possible overtime. Ability to work overtime on a short notice is required. Must be able to work independently and stay on task. A firm understanding of punctuality and attendance are required to meet established customer deadlines.
- MIG/TIG welding of steel / stainless / aluminum.
- Blueprint reading/layout/fit-up.
- Ability to complete work efficiently and in a timely manner.
- General shop work.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time, climb ladders, lift, up to 60 pounds.
- Operate overhead crane/Hi-Lo/vertical band saw
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years MIG/TIG welding of steel / stainless / aluminum.
- Exceptions possible if other skills required are strong.
- 3-5 years blueprint reading/layout/fit up.
- Experience in sanitary welding and/or stainless-steel decorative finishing, along with AWS certifications is attractive but not mandatory.
- Candidates who do not meet all the requirements may be considered at a lower starting pay and very qualified applicants could start higher.
Efficiency and consistency are key. Background checks and drug testing performed
Send a cover letter with your resume and salary range requirements to email@example.com
Click here to go back to Career Opportunities.