In this position, you will be expected to perform basic production and fabrication processes. It provides an opportunity to increase knowledge and expand skill sets in the areas of shipping and receiving, equipment assembly and HVLP painting. This could lead to advancement within the company.
This is a full-time position with the possibility of overtime. The preferred candidate will be focused on performing required duties, working as part of a team and/or independently.
- Drill and tapping capabilities
- Steel and PVC pipe fitting
- Work as part of a team to build and assemble equipment
- Organize and package incoming and outgoing shipments
- Palletize parts and materials for shipment
- Load and unload trucks with use of Hi-Lo
Qualifications and Experience:
- Self-motivated with a good work ethic
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds and other “hands on” physical labor tasks
- Work well as part of a team
- Solution oriented with a positive attitude
- Basic mechanical skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong time management skills
Send a cover letter with your resume and salary range requirements to email@example.com
Click here to go back to Career Opportunities.