We are looking for a reliable, talented, career minded team member for a full-time position in our Electrical Engineering Department. The work entails up to 25% travel to customer facilities in North America. Balance of time is spent at our Rochester Hills location designing and overseeing production of our equipment
The right candidate will be able to work independently, stay on task and effectively contribute to a highly skilled team. Detail oriented with ability to develop creative, practical solutions to solve technical challenges and manage timelines. A proven ability to remain calm and effective in a fast-moving environment with multiple priorities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.S.E. in Electrical and Controls Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience:
- Creating and editing electrical hardware design schematics in AutoCAD and Eplan.
- Creating and modifying software for PLC and HMI systems using:
- Allen Bradley RS Logix 5, 500, 5000, Panel View Plus
- Siemens TIA portal, Step 7, WinCC
- Designing and troubleshooting control panels
- Proficiency with NEC / UL and IEC standards
- Preparing documents for reports, procedures, sequence of operations and work instructions
- Designing pneumatic and hydraulic controls and tubing
- Programming and troubleshooting field devices/sensors
- Assembling, installing, and validating industrial machinery for the automotive and manufacturing industries
- Familiarity with automotive electrical specifications including:
- Auto CAD 2019 – 2021
- P8 Eplan Version 2.7 – 2.9
- Devicenet / Ethernet IP / Profinet / Ethercat
Beneficial Certifications and Additional Experience
- GM GCCS/GCCH/Eplan/Networks Certifications
- Ford GVOSS Certification
- Experience with programming PLC and HMI from other equipment manufacturers (Omron NE1S, CJ, NJ series / Mitsubishi Q Series and FX series / GOT HMI / Toyopuc / PID Controllers).
- Experience with robot control integration and programming.
- Experience with fluid management systems including pumps, piping, and valves and/or air management experience related to flow, temperature/humidity controls, combustion systems, or air balance is highly beneficial.
Send a cover letter with your resume and salary range requirements to email@example.com
Click here to go back to Career Opportunities.