The Bubbler Liquid Level Controller is used to measure the fluid level in open containers in a simple and accurate way. It is virtually maintenance free and can be used with a variety of liquid temperatures.
Typical liquids include, but are not limited to, the following: water, oils, dilute acids, alkaline solutions, fuels, syrups, inks, paints, alcohols, coolants, solvents, sludge, slurries. Specific applications should be reviewed prior to use.
The Bubbler Liquid Level Controller has a differential pressure controller with two SPDT control relays with adjustable dead bands along with a scalable 4-20mA process output. The Series BLJ provides flexibility in power usage allowing 120/220 VAC or 24 VDC power.
Bubbler Level Controller
Programming is easy using the menu key, with digital display, allowing access to five simplified menus which provide control of:
- Security level
- Selection of engineering units (in/ft wc, mm/cm wc, psi, etc.)
- Set point control or set point and
- Alarm operation as high/low or high/low alarm
- Automatic or manual alarm reset
- Alarm Delay
- View peak and valley process readings
- Digital dampening for smoothing erratic process applications
- Scaling the 4-20mA process output to fit your application’s range
- Modbus communications available
- Field calibration
- Power On/Off selector switch
- High limit alarm light
- Low limit alarm light
Click here for ALSI Literature on Bubbler Liquid Level Controllers.
Please contact us here.