We are looking for a reliable, trustworthy, career-minded team member for our Technical Service Department. This is a full-time position.
The position is divided between in-shop production work and up-to 50% travel to customer facilities in North America. Time in the shop will be assembling and wiring ALSI equipment.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience with:
- Electrical controls and wiring
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Programming and troubleshooting field devices/sensors
- Assembling and setting up/testing industrial machinery for the automotive and manufacturing industries.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and familiarity with automotive electrical specifications is required.
- Ability to work independently, stay on task and effectively contribute to a team
- PLC and HMI program debugging experience is a plus.
- Experience with fluid management systems including pumps, piping, and valves and/or air management experience related to flow, temperature/humidity controls, combustion systems, or air balance is highly beneficial
- Experience with devices and field instrumentation from various manufacturers
- Functional experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong math, computer, and technical aptitude.
Send a cover letter with your resume and salary range requirements to email@example.com
Click here to go back to Career Opportunities.