The Palin® Paint Sludge Consolidator System offers cost-effective, automated and continuous paint sludge collection, consolidation, and removal. The system reduces disposal costs and minimizes booth downtime for cleaning. Equipment designs are compatible with all suspension/flotation chemical programs.
- Reduces operating costs of many chemistry programs.
- Reduces downtime due to system interruptions.
- Increased efficiency over centrifuge removal equipment.
- Low utility consumption.
- Custom sizes available to meet most footprint requirements.
- Can be used on individual booths or central sludge systems.
- Optional MASCon®* System introduces micro aeration to improve floatation of paint solids.
Palin® consolidators achieve high liquid/solid separation efficiency with minimal upkeep and maintenance. Simple by design, the Palin® Paint Sludge Consolidator provides reliable, process liquid clean-up for suspended solid separation applications.
Click here for Literature on Palin® Paint Sludge Consolidator.
Please contact us here.