The ALSI U-Band filter utilizes a simple and easy-to-maintain design that filters media using minimal moving parts and automatic functionality. The durable, resilient structure accommodates a wide array of applications, including caustic, alkaline, synthetic and wastewater liquids, with customization available to meet the specific needs of the process or materials. The U-Band Filter minimizes maintenance, prevents filtrate bypass and optimizes filtration through a tightly sealed, self-contained system. The filter uses forces of gravity in a specialized inlet feed system to bring contaminated fluid through the filter media. Flight scrapers continuously remove solids from the filter bed as liquid levels rise in the chamber. Pre-set parameters determine system filtration and control operation according to the filtration requirements. The cleaned liquids pass through the system and the spent media and solids are discharged into a receptacle to be easily rewound and disposed of.
- Automatic self-indexing operation
- Automatic seal pressure definition
- Requires minimal operator intervention
- Custom designed to meets the demands of any material
- Accommodates acidic, alkaline, synthetic and other chemicals
- Minimal moving parts
- Open, easy to maintain construction
- Easy access to drive system
- ALSI MicroSheer Media easily removes filter sludge cake
- Compact plastic core minimizes storage space
- Reduces telescoping when rewinding
Click here for ALSI Literature on U-Band Filter.