ALSI is proud to announce our partnership with Cedinsa, a major custom air handling and air house manufacturer. ALSI/Cedinsa offers the configuration you need with second to none in after the sale service. The heart of every application begins with design. ALSI provides assistance to ensure the best layout with consideration for footprint, energy consumption and initial cost.
ALSI/Cedinsa employs a full engineering department that is responsible for the design of every unit. Our mechanical and electrical/controls group provide a complete package, leaving nothing to chance.
Applications range from automotive Tier 1, hospital, high tech manufacturing, and pharmaceutical to many other diverse requirements. There is no more innovative approach to your specific needs than what ALSI brings to the table. We can handle the complete design of your project.
- 1000-400,000 CFM units customized to meet your specific requirements
- Outdoor construction
- Ability to replace existing units with same footprint
- Multi-stage filtration banks including HEPA
- Cooling options consist of DX condensing units, chilled water cooling
- Heating options consist of gas fired, hydronic or steam
- Humidification options consist of steam spray, media, and evaporative
- 2”, 3”, 4” panel thickness
- Antimicrobial coatings for interior liners for healthcare, pharmaceutical and hospitals
Click here for ALSI Literature on Cedinsa Air Houses.
Please contact us here and we will respond the same day as your inquiry.