ALSI Water Test Booths allow you to simulate harsh weather conditions and test the effects of water on your products. With a variety of designs available, our water test booths are made to augment existing quality control tests and provide superior assessments without interrupting the process or demanding extra support. Systems can be automated, with PLC or DDC controls. The translucent exterior uses surrounding plant fixtures to light the booth, eliminating the need for costly waterproof fixtures while maintaining visibility.
Each booth is built with all components necessary for the quality test required including roller guides, activation pad, spray manifolds pump skids, water treatment systems, filters and blow-off.
- Above-grade systems for low-volume testing
- Recirculation systems for high-volume testing
- PLC or DDC controls
- Define test parameters through user interface
- Automation requires no additional monitoring
- Adjust pressure, volume and duration to any constraints
- Augments existing quality control equipment
- Translucent exterior uses existing lighting
- User-friendly operation
- Adjustable spray nozzles and manifolds
- Pump Skids
- Bag filters
- Non chemical water treatment systems
- Vehicle roller guide assemblies
- Treadle activation pads
- Blow off systems
Click here for ALSI Literature on Water Test Booths
Please contact us here.