ALSI manufacturers several different styles of sludge dewatering dryers
- Gravity dryer
- Vacuum dryer
- Hybrid Heat of Compression Dryer Patented
- Recessed chamber filter press
- Band Filter
- Pressure filter
Gravity dryers are designed for high liquid volumes with low to moderate solids loading.
Vacuum dryers uses either a single or dual centrifugal vacuum producer to evacuate the air beneath the media to generate a pressure differential. This vacuum assists the liquid through the media.
Hybrid Heat of Compression Dryer provides exceptional sludge drying. Solids dewatering of 70% by weight have been achieved with NO external heat sources.
Recessed plate filter presses provide highly efficient solids removal from liquids.
Band Filters provide a highly economical solution to solids removal from low to moderate flow rates.
- Carts on casters for easy mobility
- Removable top bag holder for handling bags
- Can be designed to gravity drain or pump back into Palin® overflow
- Dewatering bag stations available for allow longer drying intervals
Pressure filter are engineered to function with few moving parts. Automatic operation makes this a great choice for bag filter replacement.
Hydrocyclones offer exceptional solids removal while eliminating need for media disposal.
Click here for ALSI Literature on Sludge Dewatering Dryers.
Please contact us here and we will respond the same day as your inquiry.